Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My Very First Blog Ever!

I am completely new to this, so try not to laugh at me too much. I decided to write this blog for several reasons, but I will state my top two for the sake of time. First of all, I believe that expressing things, whether spoken or written, helps you to deal with daily challenges. Second, I am hoping that by putting my thoughts and experiences into words, it might help me better understand the challenges my children face dealing with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and Pervasive Development Disorder- Not Otherwise Specified (PDD-NOS). For the sake of privacy, since this blog is public, the children's names have been changed to Ben, Kevin, and Rapunzel (and yes, they chose the names themselves).
I have enabled comments on this blog and I welcome all of your comments, questions, and suggestions. Welcome to our journey. It promises to be quite the adventure!  

1 comment:

  1. you know, i am very proud of you for wanting to do this and am happy that I am your first comment. Besides, you should have known when you married a guy named BJ that letters would be an important part of your life.

    ReplyDelete