This morning I woke up to the sound of children fighting. I have no idea what provoked the fighting between Kevin and Rapunzel, but it seemed like Kevin was being mean to Rapunzel just for the sake of being mean. And Rapunzel just sat there crying and taking the bullying. As all of this is going on, Ben is sitting on his bed playing Kevin's DSi and eating the half a pound of sandwich meat that he had "appropriated" from the refrigerator. I often wonder what in the world goes through their heads. What possesses them to do the weird stuff they do?
Its been several hours since all of that happened. The children have all eaten (and I'm actually getting ready to make lunch), the boys have taken their medicine, and now they are all playing nicely in the boys' bedroom. I'm thinking tuna fish sandwiches for lunch and then we can move the living room furniture around and put up the Christmas tree. But first, I think I'll go start another pot of coffee.
No comments:
Post a Comment