The other thing that is bothering me about this medication vacation is the way other children are treating my children. The other day we went to the spray park. The boys were very hyper, but being good. There were a lot of other children there, bigger and smaller. A group of three boys Kevin's age were playing with a semi-filled water balloon. Kevin asked if he could play with them and at first they said yes. After a few minutes, they didn't want to play with him anymore because he was too loud and hyper. Kevin didn't notice the nasty comments they made, but I sure as hell did. I called Kevin to me and found an excuse for him to not play with those boys anymore. The worst part is that Kevin had no idea that the boys were making fun of him and he thought I was being mean by pulling him away from them. And the parents of the other boys? They were sitting in their vehicles, approximately a football field away, paying absolutely no attention to what their darling children were doing. We managed to stay for two hours and then I brought them home to change.
Kevin making the fire hydrant shoot out water
Rapunzel decided to mix and match that day
Ben showing off his karate moves through the water tunnel
Kevin chasing Ben after I made him stop playing with the other boys
Heading home
No comments:
Post a Comment