We are so weird, we have our own theme song! I will not speak for my husband or children, but here are a few weird things about me. Enjoy.
I like banana peppers and green olives on my pizza.
Towels must be folded a certain way or I have to refold all of them. Not just the ones that are folded wrong, but ALL of them.
I cannot stand to live in one place for very long. After about a year, I start feeling the need for change.
If I cannot move somewhere new, I rearrange my house every few weeks in order to try to satisfy my need for change.
I love learning. Seriously, I would be the perpetual student if I didn't need to work to help support my family!
I'm terrified of snakes. Just the thought of them gives me the creeps.
I honestly don't care what others think of me, with the exception of my children and my husband.
My husband is NOT my best friend and it bothers me when people insist that he should be. He's not my friend, he's my husband which is on a completely different level!
I am the oldest of 3 children, yet I'm the oldest of 6 children, yet I'm an only child. Don't try to figure that out, it'll hurt your head! (I'll explain some other time)
I made my family save a seat for my brother at my college graduation, even though he died 10 years before that.
I love music. I don't care if its rock, country, classical, r&b, jazz, blues, alternative, or tejano music. I love it all!
I detest Valentine's Day and refer to it as V. D.
I am a total tom-boy and sometimes I don't know what to do with my girly-girl daughter.
I get misty eyed when I hear the National Anthem.
I cry when I hear taps.
I enjoy writing term papers and research papers. Seriously, I love it.
I believe in the possibility of aliens. I've never seen one, but anything is possible.
I do not regret anything. Absolutely everything in my life has made me the person I am and I'm okay with that, even the bad stuff, because I actually like Me.
I didn't like Me until I was in my 20s.
I enjoy being me and I wouldn't trade for "normal" if you paid me!
I think that is all for now. Please feel free to comment below and maybe even share some of your "weirdness."
No comments:
Post a Comment