Saturday, July 21, 2012

We Freakin Love Science!

In July of 2011 we went to the Children's Museum in Houston and had a fantastic time. It's a wonderful place for the family and I want to take the children back next time we go home to visit. On the way out, we allowed the children to each pick something from the gift shop. I found a kit for making different types of slime, which is something we like making on a pretty regular basis. This kit has the items needed to make magnetic, glow-in-the-dark, color changing, and different colored slimes. Of course I got it, but it got misplaced when we got home and we didn't get the chance to use it. Until today...
We had the best time making glow-in-the-dark slime and magnetic slime! Above is a picture of Ben and Kevin seeing which magnets are powerful enough to move the slime.
The kit we got made it so easy to make the different slimes (and there are enough supplies to make all the different types). Our next one will be the color changing slime.

This has been one of the best days off I've had in a really long time. I'm thinking of ordering the Magic Science kit.
Don't want to spend $22 on a kit, follow the easy directions here to make your own slime at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment